This double storey home built by Porter Davis in 2014 is conveniently located in the Kingwell neighbourhood and surrounded by parkland. It has North East aspect and sits on a sizeable block of land on the corner of Darlington Drive and Banbury Street. It’s a quiet street and the area is family friendly. Natural light and space has been deployed as the guiding fundamentals of this home design. The house is in good condition and has been well looked after by the owner.
– Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite can be used to accommodate guests or alternatively utilised as a home office.
– Well appointed kitchen equipped with gas cook top, oven, dishwasher and generously sized pantry. Glass splashback on the kitchen wall allows for easy cleaning after chef of the house cooked up a storm.
– Roomy open plan kitchen, dining and family area opens to backyard suitable for children’s outdoor play area and/or pets.
– The home owner will spend minimal time and effort tending to the front and back yards.
– Laundry room fitted out with linen cupboard and sink.
– Remote controlled double car garage with internal and backyard access.
– Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite.
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are provided with built in robes.
– One bathroom at the end of the hallway.
– Timber stair case
– Split solar hot water system
– Gas ducted heating
– A total of four TV points throughout the house.
– Motion sensor security alarms monitored by ADT available upon subscription
– NBN internet.
– If you enjoy sports, you will be spoilt for choice as the Williams Landing Boulevard Reserve is within walking distance. Sports catered for include Tennis, Cricket, AFL, Basketball, fitness exercise and various others. There’s also a community pavilion, BBQ pits, children’s playground and car park.
– Close to various schools and child care centres.
– Medical Centre, Shopping Centre and Williams Landing railway station are within 2 Km distance approx.
– Handy public transport options either by bus or train. Travel to Melbourne CBD by train takes around 30 minutes in an express service and 40 to 50 minutes if stopping at all stations.
– Easy access to Princes Freeway (M1), approx 5 Km away.
– Distance to Melbourne CBD is approx 22 Km and your drive should take between 20 to 30 minutes depending on traffic conditions.