Located in the award-winning Triptych building, Apartment 601 is only one of two apartments with a private courtyard/terrace. This rare opportunity to purchase an apartment with a private terrace and views over the Arts Centre Spire is one not to be missed. The apartment has a total area of 130 sqm approx. (internal area of 106 sqm approx. plus private courtyard of 25 sqm approx.)
Apartment 601 is contemporary, stylish with high quality fixtures and floor to ceiling glass windows.
• Two spacious bedrooms with windows and ensuite bathrooms. Master ensuite includes a luxurious double vanity, large mirrored storage and a separate bath.
• A large private courtyard opening up from the kitchen/living area through two glass doors is perfect for entertainment.
• High quality fixtures consisting of Poliform fixed joinery, bamboo flooring, Miele appliances, Qasair range hood, 5-star rating sound insulation, and ducted air con/heating
• Separate laundry area and generous storage space
• One secured carpark on the exclusive Level 1
• Meticulous condition being an owner-occupied apartment
Triptych, the award-winning residential development offers many innovative features. Ideally located in the heart of Melbourne’s Arts and Cultural precinct. It is minutes away from the Botanical Garden, MCG, Crown Casino, Southbank entertainment promenade and Flinders Street station. Easy access to the airport and M1.
With the environment and sustainability in mind, this cutting-edge green development promotes reduced energy consumption and water usage through the use of low emission materials and opening windows for cross -flow ventilation within the village spaces. This building generates its own electricity to support common area power and heating needs through micro-generation.
A vertical village building; a multiple award-winning development with green environment and sustainability features.
– Winner of the 2012 Property Council of Australia/Rider Levett Bucknall Innovation & Excellence Awards – National Best Residential Development
– Winner of the 2011 VIC UDIA High Density Excellence Award
– Winner of the 2011 VIC UDIA Environmental Excellence Award
Facilities include 25-meter indoor heated pool, landscaped podium rooftop garden with BBQ area, state of the art gymnasium with brand new Techno gym equipment, bright and open communal Vertical Villages, concierge service and video intercom.