With a total area of 220 sqm this huge, newly renovated apartment in Freshwater Place comprises three bedrooms, plus study.
Newly laid distinctive Italian Marble flooring flows throughout the very spacious living room, dining area and kitchen. Coming from one source, the beautiful Calacutta marble has been professionally installed on site, and it creates a majestic and individual feel to this penthouse apartment.
The apartment features:-
• Elegant selection of marble stone for the kitchen benchtop and island
• Brand new kitchen with top of the range kitchen appliances: V-ZUG gas and induction cooktop, Qasair rangehood, Miele oven, and dishwasher
• Brand new bathrooms, ensuite and powder room with full natural marble stone throughout the walls and the flooring
• Brand new top of the range bathtub, vanities, bathroom tapware, showerheads and basins
• High quality selection of timber floorboards in all bedrooms and study (small bedroom)
• Stunning views overlooking the Port of Melbourne, Albert Park Lake, Port Phillip Bay, the Yarra river, Docklands and beyond, from level 51
• Two car park spaces, side by side and a large storage cage on premium level 1
• Separate new laundry room, with plenty of cupboard spaces and storage
• Resort style facilities with access to half an acre of rooftop garden and BBQs, 25-meter indoor heated pool, gym, Business Centre and lounge. Exclusive access to the Skyline Club on level 40 with a media room, infinity edge pool, gym, spa, sauna and steam room, all with spectacular city views
Freshwater occupies a superb position on the river bank in Southbank with nearby public transport and with easy access to the M1 and Linkt tollway. All this is within minutes of walking distance to CBD, the Arts precinct, the world class dining in Southbank and Crown complex, the Botanical garden, the MCG and the Rod Laver Arena.
Inspection is strictly by private appointment