• Exclusive pocket of Carlton with history dating back 150 years, surrounded with greenery, a rare treasure in inner city
• Period features include three beautifully proportioned bay windows with 5-meter ceilings height in the living area
• 3 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, two walk-in robes and two ensuites
• Large courtyard/terrace with area approx. 50 sqm, surrounded by landscaped garden and trees, perfect for outdoor entertainment
• Climate controlled split-system heating and cooling throughout
• Stunning solid masonry façade which also provides great insulation for the house
• Fully renovated heritage building combined with sophisticated modern interior to introduce space, light and contemporary living
• Superbly finished interior with double glazing windows throughout, Miele kitchen appliances, timber flooring in the open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Separate laundry area and plenty of storage spaces in the house
• Tranquil cul-de-sac and quiet street entry with one designated car park in the compound
• Gated community with video intercom access
• Next to two small public parks and bordered by mature trees in the urban streetscapes of Keppel & Cardigan streets
• Only 1.6 Km from the CBD, neighbouring Melbourne University and walking distance from Princess Park, public transport and busy Lygon street
• This townhouse No. 5 is one of the largest 3-bedroom double storeys in this exclusive and secured compound of 20 units in total
Do not miss this rare gem!
Call Gus at 0430 888 838 for private appointment.