• This most sought-after layout of one bedroom plus study (small bedroom) has uninterrupted and protected views of the Royal Botanic Gardens from the living area and the main bedroom.
• Its prime orientation, with morning sun and floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows provides, an ideal combination of good natural light and an all-year-round comfortable indoor climate.
• The apartment also includes access to a good-sized car space in a remote-controlled indoor parking area.
• State of the art kitchen with Miele appliances, and plenty of storage space.
• High quality finishes, engineered floorboards in the living room and good quality carpet in all bedrooms.
• Good sized balcony with panoramic views of the Royal Botanic Gardens for your enjoyment and entertainment.
• Main bedroom features a built-in wardrobe.
• Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Feel the excitement of the city, the thrill of the Arts Precinct and the calm of the Royal Botanic Gardens.
• Shared facilities include a garden retreat, meeting rooms, indoor swimming pool, and a well-equipped gym.
• Easy stroll to the Royal Botanic Gardens, the Arts Centre, and St Kilda Rd trams to access the CBD and surrounding areas.
• Schools nearby: Mac Robertson Girls’ High school, Melbourne Grammar, Melbourne Girls’ Grammar and Wesley College.