Rare opportunity to find the sub-penthouse size apartment with total area of 197 sqm approx. inclusive of 4 balconies with stunning North-East aspect views overlooking the CBD, the Yarra River, and Dandenong ranges on the 42nd floor of the luxurious Freshwater Place residential building.
Opposite the world-class facilities of the Crown Entertainment Complex, and within walking distance of all that magnificent Melbourne has to offer, this incredible proposition features an oversized main bedroom with walk-in robes and a lavish ensuite as well as private terrace access. A second bedroom benefits from a dedicated study area – perfect for those working from home. The third bedroom has built-in robes and shares a sparkling main bathroom with laundry provision.
Two living rooms – with balconies and sweeping vistas – provide plenty of space to relax or entertain guests, while premium Miele kitchen appliances and ample preparation and storage space in the gourmet kitchen make hosting easy.
Brimming with quality inclusions, among the highlights are ducted heating/cooling, electric blinds throughout, video intercom, three car spaces side by side and storage cage.
Freshwater Place is Melbourne’s finest residential building, offering a fully staffed concierge service, 24-hour security and its own half-acre level 10 garden. It has beautifully appointed entrances on both sides of the building, each with concierge reception. Residents have use of the level 10 facilities, including a full professional gym and 25m three lane lap pool. The fully equipped meeting areas incorporate an entertainer kitchen and outdoor BBQs. This apartment also brings privileged access to the world class ‘Skyline Club’ on level 40 comprising a beautifully appointed gym, infinity edge pool, spa, sauna, steam room and media room.
The best of Melbourne city life is only a short stroll away with world class dining along Southgate precinct. The CBD, Federation Square, Botanic Garden, Arts Centre, Flinders Street station, and tram routes are all readily accessible.
There is nothing else like Freshwater Place where you have the lifestyle, views and convenience.
• Two living areas, both having direct access to balconies
• Oversized master bedroom with walk in robe and direct access to private balcony
• Three large bedrooms, two bathrooms, one powder room, three car park spaces, and a storage cage
• North East aspect overlooking the CBD, the Yarra River and Dandenong ranges views on the 42nd floor
• Exclusive access to Skyline Club on level 40 which consist of infinity edge pool, lounge, gym, sauna, steam room and theatre room.
• Resort style facilities on level 10 which include half acre garden, BBQ, 25-meter heated pool, gymnasium, spa, steam room, business centre, and media lounge